The Plot for The Hunt (2019)
Twelve strangers wake up in a clearing. They don’t where they are, or how they got there. They don’t know they’ve been chosen for a very specific purpose… The Hunt.
In the shadow of a dark internet conspiracy theory, a group of globalist elites gathers for the very first time at a remote Manor House to hunt humans for sport. But the elites’ master plan is about to be derailed because one of the hunted, Crystal (Betty Gilpin, GLOW), knows The Hunters’ game better than they do. She turns the tables on the killers, picking them off, one by one, as she makes her way toward the mysterious woman (two-time Oscar® winner Hilary Swank) at the center of it all.
From Jason Blum, the producer of Get Out and The Purge series, and Damon Lindelof, co-creator of the TV series The Leftovers and Lost, comes a new mysterious social thriller.
The Hunt is written by Lindelof and his fellow The Leftovers’ collaborator Nick Cuse and is directed by Craig Zobel (Z for Zachariah, The Leftovers).
Trailer for The Hunt (2019)
Latest posts by Nadja "HorrorDiva" Houmoller (see all)
- Horror, Thriller & Sci-fi on Netflix September 2019 (US) - August 29, 2019
- Horror, Thriller & Sci-fi on Netflix August 2019 (US) - July 30, 2019
- Extra Ordinary (4/5) – Fantasia 2019 - July 28, 2019
- In Theaters: September 27, 2019 (USA)
- Genre: Horror, Thriller, Action
- Director: Craig Zobel
- Writer: Nick Cuse, Damon Lindelof
- Cast: Emma Roberts, Hilary Swank, Ike Barinholtz, Justin Hartley, Betty Gilpin, Amy Madigan