The Plot of 3 From Hell
First there was House of 1000 Corpses. Then there was The Devils Rejects. Now, from writer/director Rob Zombie comes the next blood-soaked chapter in the most violent crime saga in history… 3 From Hell.
Release date for 3 From Hell
The film will be released in nearly 900 select movie theaters on September 16, 17 and 18, 2019 through Fathom’s Digital Broadcast Network (DBN). Fathom Events will broadcast the unrated version to theaters with each night featuring unique bonus content.
On September 16th, moviegoers will see a special video introduction from Rob Zombie with the first 50 attendees at each theater receiving an exclusive poster (while supplies last). On the 17th, audiences will be treated to a nearly 30-minute behind-the-scenes look at the making of the film. On the 18th, moviegoers will experience the ultimate double feature including 3 From Hell and The Devil’s Rejects.
Trailer for 3 From Hell
Latest posts by Nadja "HorrorDiva" Houmoller (see all)
- Horror, Thriller & Sci-fi on Netflix September 2019 (US) - August 29, 2019
- Horror, Thriller & Sci-fi on Netflix August 2019 (US) - July 30, 2019
- Extra Ordinary (4/5) – Fantasia 2019 - July 28, 2019
- In Theaters: September 16, 2019 (USA)
- Genre: Horror
- Director: Rob Zombie
- Writer: Rob Zombie
- Cast: Sheri Moon Zombie, Bill Moseley, Richard Brake, Jeff Daniel Phillips, Dee Wallace, Emilio Rivera, Danny Trejo, Sid Haig