The Plot of The Invisible Man
Trapped in a violent, controlling relationship with a wealthy and brilliant scientist, Cecilia Kass (Elisabeth Moss) escapes in the dead of night and disappears into hiding, aided by her sister (Harriet Dyer, The InBetween), their childhood friend (Aldis Hodge, Straight Outta Compton) and his teenage daughter (Storm Reid, Euphoria).
But when Cecilia’s abusive ex (Oliver Jackson-Cohen, The Haunting of Hill House) commits suicide and leaves her a generous portion of his vast fortune, Cecilia suspects his death was a hoax. As a series of eerie coincidences turns lethal, threatening the lives of those she loves, Cecilia’s sanity begins to unravel as she desperately tries to prove that she is being hunted by someone nobody can see.
Trailer for The Invisible Man
Latest posts by Nadja "HorrorDiva" Houmoller (see all)
- Horror, Thriller & Sci-fi on Netflix November 2019 (US) - October 25, 2019
- Horror Movie WOUNDS ending explained - October 22, 2019
- Horror, Thriller & Sci-fi on Netflix October 2019 (US) - September 18, 2019
- In Theaters: February 28, 2020 (US) – March 6, 2020 (UK)
- Genre: Horror, Thriller, Science Fiction
- Director: Leigh Whannell
- Writer: Leigh Whannell
- Cast: Elisabeth Moss, Aldis Hodge, Storm Reid, Harriet Dyer and Oliver Jackson-Cohen