The Plot of The Invisible Man
Trapped in a violent, controlling relationship with a wealthy and brilliant scientist, Cecilia Kass (Elisabeth Moss) escapes in the dead of night and disappears into hiding, aided by her sister (Harriet Dyer, The InBetween), their childhood friend (Aldis Hodge, Straight Outta Compton) and his teenage daughter (Storm Reid, Euphoria).
But when Cecilia’s abusive ex (Oliver Jackson-Cohen, The Haunting of Hill House) commits suicide and leaves her a generous portion of his vast fortune, Cecilia suspects his death was a hoax. As a series of eerie coincidences turns lethal, threatening the lives of those she loves, Cecilia’s sanity begins to unravel as she desperately tries to prove that she is being hunted by someone nobody can see.
Trailer for The Invisible Man
- Netflix July 2020: Horror, Thriller & Sci-fi Movies & Series - June 25, 2020
- Netflix series CURON ending explained - June 15, 2020
- Behind the Music: Composer Corey Wallace Talks About the Recently Released Score for Artik - June 11, 2020
- In Theaters: February 28, 2020 (US/UK)
- Genre: Horror, Thriller, Science Fiction
- Director: Leigh Whannell
- Writer: Leigh Whannell
- Cast: Elisabeth Moss, Aldis Hodge, Storm Reid, Harriet Dyer and Oliver Jackson-Cohen