The Plot of The Exorcist: Believer:
Since the death of his pregnant wife in a Haitian earthquake 12 years ago, Victor Fielding has raised their daughter, Angela on his own.
But when Angela and her friend Katherine, disappear in the woods, only to return three days later with no memory of what happened to them, it unleashes a chain of events that will force Victor to confront the nadir of evil and, in his terror and desperation, seek out the only person alive who has witnessed anything like it before: Chris MacNeil.
For the first time since the 1973 film, Oscar® winner Ellen Burstyn reprises her iconic role as Chris MacNeil, an actress forever altered by what happened to her daughter Regan five decades before.
The Exorcist: Believer is the first movie in a new trilogy.
Trailer for The Exorcist: Believer:
- No One Will Save You ending explained - September 25, 2023
- Horror Coming to Netflix in October 2023 - September 25, 2023
- Marcus Friedlander Discusses the Cinematography of “That’s A Wrap” - August 30, 2023
- In Theaters: October 6, 2023 (USA)
- Genre: Horror
- Director: David Gordon Green
- Writer: David Gordon Green, Peter Sattler
- Cast: Ellen Burstyn, Leslie Odom Jr., Ann Dowd, Jennifer Nettles, Raphael Sbarge, Lidya Jewett