The Plot of The Conjuring 3: The Devil Made Me Do It
The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It reveals a chilling story of terror, murder and unknown evil that shocked even experienced real-life paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren. One of the most sensational cases from their files, it starts with a fight for the soul of a young boy, then takes them beyond anything they’d ever seen before, to mark the first time in U.S. history that a murder suspect would claim demonic possession as a defense.
The story follows the Warrens’ real and famous case of Arne Cheyenne Johnson, who was charged with manslaughter for murdering his landlord Alan Bono. He claimed that a demon had moved from 11-year-old David Glatzel to his body and possessed him, making him stab Bono.
Trailer for The Conjuring 3: The Devil Made Me Do It
- Horror Coming to Netflix in May 2021 - April 27, 2021
- Horror Coming to Netflix in April 2021 - March 25, 2021
- Behind the Music: Interview with Dreamcatcher Composer Alexander Taylor - March 8, 2021
- In Theaters: June 4, 2021 (USA)
- On VOD: June 4, 2021 on HBO Max (USA)
- Genre: Horror, Thriller
- Director: Michael Chaves
- Writer: David Leslie Johnson
- Cast: Vera Farmiga, Patrick Wilson, Ruairi O'Connor, Sterling Jerins, Charlene Amoia, Sarah Catherine Hook, Julian Hilliard