The Plot of The Babysitter 2: Killer Queen
Two years after defeating a satanic cult led by his babysitter Bee, Cole’s trying to forget his past and focus on surviving high school. But when old enemies unexpectedly return, Cole will once again have to outsmart the forces of evil.
Trailer for The Babysitter: Killer Queen
A release date for The Babysitter 2
Principal photography begins on October 14, 2019, in Los Angeles. A release date is expected on September 10, 2020, on Netflix.
- No One Will Save You ending explained - September 25, 2023
- Horror Coming to Netflix in October 2023 - September 25, 2023
- Marcus Friedlander Discusses the Cinematography of “That’s A Wrap” - August 30, 2023
- On VOD: September 10, 2020 (Netflix)
- Genre: Horror, Comedy
- Director: McG
- Writer: Dan Lagana
- Cast: Judah Lewis, Robbie Amell, Hana Mae Lee, Bella Thorne, Emily Alyn Lind, Andrew Bachelor, Ken Marino, Leslie Bibb, Carl McDowell, Chris Wylde