The Plot of The Babysitter 2: Killer Queen
Two years after defeating a satanic cult led by his babysitter Bee, Cole’s trying to forget his past and focus on surviving high school. But when old enemies unexpectedly return, Cole will once again have to outsmart the forces of evil.
Trailer for The Babysitter: Killer Queen
A release date for The Babysitter 2
Principal photography begins on October 14, 2019, in Los Angeles. A release date is expected on September 10, 2020, on Netflix.
- Horror Coming to Netflix in December 2020 - November 24, 2020
- Jeffrey Reddick and Chris Thomas on “Don’t Look Back” - November 9, 2020
- Horror Coming to Netflix in November 2020 - October 27, 2020
- On VOD: September 10, 2020 (Netflix)
- Genre: Horror, Comedy
- Director: McG
- Writer: Dan Lagana
- Cast: Judah Lewis, Robbie Amell, Hana Mae Lee, Bella Thorne, Emily Alyn Lind, Andrew Bachelor, Ken Marino, Leslie Bibb, Carl McDowell, Chris Wylde