The Plot of Pet Sematary: Bloodlines
In 1969, a young Jud Crandall has dreams of leaving his hometown of Ludlow, Maine behind, but soon discovers sinister secrets buried within and is forced to confront a dark family history that will forever keep him connected to Ludlow. Banding together, Jud and his childhood friends must fight an ancient evil that has gripped Ludlow since its founding, and once unearthed has the power to destroy everything in its path.
Pet Sematary: Bloodlines is a prequel to Pet Sematary based on the Stephen King novel.
Trailer for Pet Sematary: Bloodlines
- No One Will Save You ending explained - September 25, 2023
- Horror Coming to Netflix in October 2023 - September 25, 2023
- Marcus Friedlander Discusses the Cinematography of “That’s A Wrap” - August 30, 2023
- In Theaters: Fantastic Fest 2023
- On VOD: October 6, 2023 (Paramount+)
- Genre: Horror
- Director: Lindsey Anderson Beer
- Writer: Lindsey Anderson Beer, Jeff Buhler
- Cast: Jackson White, Forrest Goodluck, Jack Mulhern, Natalie Alyn Lind, Isabella Star LaBlanc, Pam Grier, David Duchovny, Henry Thomas, Samantha Mathis