The Plot of Morbius (2020)
Biochemist Michael Morbius tries to cure himself of a rare blood disease, but he inadvertently infects himself with a form of vampirism instead.
Trailer for Morbius (2020)
I usually keep up-to-date with all the horror news, and make sure Heaven of Horror share the best and latest trailers for upcoming horror movies. I love all kinds of horror. My love affair started when I watched 'Poltergeist' alone around the age of 10. I slept like a baby that night and I haven't stopped watching horror movies since. The crazy slasher stuff isn't really for me, but hey, to each their own. I guess I just like to be scared and get jump scares, more than being disgusted and laughing at the grotesque. Also, Korean and Spanish horror movies made within the past 10-15 years are among my absolute favorites.
Latest posts by Nadja "HorrorDiva" Houmoller (see all)
- Horror, Thriller & Sci-fi on Netflix in March 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Horror, Thriller & Sci-fi on Netflix in February 2020 - January 23, 2020
- The Best Netflix True Crime Killer Documentaries - January 10, 2020
- In Theaters: July 31, 2020 (USA)
- Genre: Horror, Thriller, Science Fiction, Action, Drama
- Director: Daniel Espinosa
- Writer: Matt Sazama, Burk Sharpless
- Cast: Jared Leto, Adria Arjona, Matt Smith, Jared Harris, Tyrese Gibson, Charlie Shotwell